Monday 5 December 2011

Dukan's Diet - Attack phase results

Hmmm I've weighed myself today and I'm 2 kg down from last Monday! Considering that I was a bit naughty a couple of times during that week and apart from the KFC on last Tuesday I had some chicken and pasta salad and a piece of a birthday cake on Saturday night and some more of the chicken and pasta salad on Sunday, then it's a good result! But of course it could have been better :-/

So today was like my 1st day of the Cruise Phase so I was able to eat some greens :-)

All I had all day in work was a cup of coffee and a salad box from Subway with a bottle of diet coke. Then when I came home I had a couple of tins of diet coke and 4 or 5 chicken bites. I'm having Salmon tomorrow and I can't wait! :-)



Right so Badoo... I did actually  think before I've registered that it's a social networking site just like Facebook or Bebo but really it's a dating portal something in the line of Plenty of fish. It seams fun enough if you meet genuine people, like I did... I think I did anyway ;-)

It's completely free to register or instead of the registration you can just log in using your Facebook account, I think it's easier that way. Badoo then will ask you to upload a photo of yourself and will copy some photos of your Facebook. That's it! Your in and everyone can see you! Your profile is incomplete until you fill all the details in but trust me that does not stop people from sending you messages ;-)
You can then pay so much per month and that gives you Super Powers which means you can view other profiles details and if there is people that like you, you can see who they are!
Anyways it's fun so far it may as well turn into something more... we will see what happens!


So so tired.... nite nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment