Friday 2 December 2011

Dukan's Diet - Day 4

I was in work today and it was a torture!
Everyone in work was having something nice to eat and I couldn't :-( I had the rest of my Jerk Chicken, 2 coffees and 1 diet coke and by the end of the day I was starving and felt a bit dizzy actually! Not good.... so I picked Olivia up from the nursery and went to ASDA. I bought prawns and masala spice mix and thought I'll make them when little miss goes down for the night but by the time she fell asleep and I finished doing dishes, cleaning guinea pigs house and shouting at Tess for eating 2 caddy bags of old chicken including the bags (that I forgot to put in the bin last night)!!! I've lost my apettite :-/

So no recipes today but I will be hopefully cooking again tomorrow :-)

Nite, nite ...... zzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment