Saturday 3 December 2011

Dukan's Diet - Day 5

Ok so my breakfast today was a cup of coffee! Then I had to go to the post office and to the shop, when I came back I took Tess out for a walk and it was lunch time!
I dry fried my prawns I got last nite with some Tandoori spice mix and a bit of salt.

Please note the mixed leaves are there purely for decoration purposes, you're not allowed any veg or salad in the attack phase!

They looked and smelled delicious! I have to say I'm not the biggest fan of prawns but I bought them because I thought that if I make them myself with my choice of spices then I will actually enjoy them... well they were nice but no fireworks so I'll not be making them again! :-/
I also had about 3 tins of diet coke and a glass of water. I cant wait to weigh myself again on Monday to see how I'm doing :-)

I was going to write something about this new portal I signed up for. It's called Badoo and I thought it's a social networking website but it's actually something like plenty of fish. Online dating.

That's their logo

But it's late and I'm tired so more about that tomorrow... nite nite.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment